Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Montana WorkHorse Workshop: July 10-16, 2011

Wow!  Here we go!  This workshop is underway!



"I feel like I came to this with a lot of horsemanship skills, but here, I am learning the kind of techniques that are not really something you can "get" from reading a book or even watching a video. It is pretty great!"


"I was taken back with the whole RHYTHMIC DRIVING concept, I had no idea how well that could work."


(Student comments after their first day)


 Doc is giving a student silent physical signals that simulate cues we give our horses while driving. 


We moved on to harnessing
student-harnessed horses ready to be hitched



Beautiful Montana! One backdrop scene to our Workhorse Workshop


come back to see more photos from this workshop tomorrow.....

No comments: