Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lets go have fun at the B Bar Ranch

From Harley:

Theresa and I are busy putting together our summer activities schedule. We are looking forward to going to the B Bar haying workshop. (July 12-18)

We hope that our friends will come too.

http://www.bbar.com/www/index.html

I attended the B Bar workshop several years ago and had such a good time, I’m really anxious to go again. I want to drive those fabulous Suffolk draft horses with Don Yerian and Doc Hammill in a hay field that has a million dollar view of the mountains.

It is more than just a workshop. The B Bar is a terrific vacation too with great accommodations and gourmet food. I really enjoyed the evening discussions around the dinner table talking about horses. Doc and Don have some great stories to tell.

Harley

No comments: